A Guide to Major Financial Milestones
Once you've decided to get married, it will change the way you live your life. Finances are one of the biggest stressors in any marriage. If you can start off working together on finances, your marriage will have a better chance of succeeding. If you are working together on your finances, you will be able to achieve great things together.
- Saving on Your Wedding Expenses
- How to Discuss Your Finances Together
- How to Budget as a Couple
- How to Merge Your Finances
- Don't Let Money Ruin Your Marriage
Starting a Family
Once you decide to have your children, your life will change. Having children can affect many areas of your life from the way you spend your free time to your finances. Don't let the financial aspects of having a child take you by surprise. By making the adjustments you need to before you have the baby, you'll be able to focus on your little one, once she comes.
- Finances and Starting a Family
- Can I Afford to Stay at Home with the Baby?
- Should I Save for Retirement or My Child's Education?
- Working at Home to Stay at Home
Buying a House
When you buy your first home, you are making a huge investment. This can be a difficult process because you want to buy a house that you both love and can afford. It is important that you find a good realtor and get a home inspection. Learn what you should do when looking for the right home.
Buying a Car
Buying a car is a part of passage into adulthood, it is important to carefully research both the car and any loans that you take out. You need to be sure that you can afford the car as well.
It is important to begin saving money and investing it so that you can build wealth. This will allow you to retire comfortably and even help your children out in the future. Learn the basic steps you need to take to get started.
- Before You Begin Investing
- What Is the Difference Between Saving and Investing Money?
- How to Find a Financial Planner
- Four Basic Investing Steps
- Retirement Planning FAQS
- Mutual Fund Types